Archers wishing to be recognized as Professional Archers, have to write to the IFAA Secretary indicating their intent to be registered as PRO
List of Current Professional Archers (Correct as at Feb 2010)
If you are not on the above list and wish to be, please send your correspondence to :-
D-57636 Sth Germany 39
Below is an Extract from the rules of the Association
Definition of Professional Status:
1. A Professional Archer must register with the IFAA as a Professional Archer to be able
to compete as a professional in IFAA sanctioned tournaments. Such registration shall
be handled through the IFAA Secretary, who may delegate such function to others.
2. An archer shall be deemed to have registered as a Professional Archer when he first
contravenes the definition of Amateur status.
3. An archer who is a member of a Corporate archery team shall be deemed to have
registered as a Professional Archer.
4. A Professional Archer may compete in the Amateur division if no Professional
division is advertised for an IFAA sanctioned event.
5. The IFAA Secretary shall maintain a register of Professional Archers. A listing of the
register will be accessible on the IFAA website for reference purposes only. The
authoritative register will be that held by the IFAA Secretary.
6. Once registered as or deemed to be a Professional Archer, an archer shall be deemed
to remain as such until reinstated asÂ an Amateur Archer by the IFAA Executive